Surrendering an Animal

We rescue all farm animals, but currently we are especially focused on pot-bellied pigs. If you need to surrender a pot-bellied pig, Please Call Your Breeder First!!! It is so important to make our voices heard, and breeders need to be responsible for the animals they are misleading people into adopting.

To rehome a pet pig contact The Pig Placement Network. They match an adopter looking for a pet pig in your area if available.  They have a Facebook and web page.

If you have a domestic pet you need to surrender such as a cat or dog, please contact H.A.L.O. No-Kill Rescue  at 772-589-7297


To report neglect or abuse of an animal within Vero Beach city limits please contact the Vero Beach Police Department at 772-978-4600. 


To report neglect or abuse of an animal in Indian River County, please contact the Indian River County Sheriff's Office at 772-569-6700.